Self Catering Cottages
Sympathetic conversion of the buildings at Alderholt Mill has created quality bed and breakfast and self catering accommodation for our guests to enjoy. Old world features have been retained, with all modern facilities provided. Wi-Fi is available throughout the properties.
Our self catering cottage, Miller’s End, offers ground floor accommodation, with one double bedroom suitable for two people.
Miller’s End Cottage (Ground floor – Sleeps Two)
Miller’s End is a ground floor flat, originally part of the Miller’s cottage.
It offers one double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom (shower over bath), and a delightful beamed sitting room with a large fireplace with electric log-burning stove.
- It boasts a smartly fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a microwave, fridge/freezer, electric cooker and all the usual and necessary equipment. There is a wealth of original oak beams throughout giving a real old world and cosy feel to the property.
- There is electric heating and colour TV, radio, DVD and CD player. Hot water costs are included in the rental other electrics are by £1.00 coin meter.
- All linen is included in the rental and beds will be made up before arrival. There is a large garden with plenty of seating and free access to a BBQ for alfresco cuisine.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome at our discretion. For which we make a small charge of £3.00 per night per dog (max 2)
- Apologies, but we are unable to take children under eight years due to the very close proximity of the river.