Alderholt Mill

Sandra & Richard Harte
Sandleheath Road,
Fordingbridge
Hants
Dorset
SP6 1PU

Phone / Fax
01425 653130

email
enquiries@alderholtmill.co.uk

We try to respond to email within 48 hours - if your enquiry is more urgent, please telephone.

 

Alderholt Mill

Terms & Conditions of Booking

SELF-CATERING apartments have a Saturday change over and are only let on a weekly basis during the summer months. However we are happy to offer short breaks (min 3 nights) from November - April at 60% of the weekly rate.

A 30% non-refundable deposit will secure a booking and the remaining 70% will be payable four weeks prior to arrival date. Once monies are received no refund is available. However in case of a cancellation if we are able to re-let the accommodation then a refund may be given at our discretion. Holiday cancellation insurance is highly recommended, and information will be sent with the booking confirmation for you to consider.

A £50.00 damage deposit will be requested on arrival, which will be returned upon inspection after departure.

BED & BREAKFAST reservations will only be secured by deposit. This can be either by cheque or by debit card. The balance will be due upon departure.

You can also book online - see the individual accommodation pages for the links.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A TOTALLY NON-SMOKING ESTABLISHMENT

 

   

[ Home | About | What's On | Accommodation | Contact | Directions | Terms ]


Custom Internet

Site design and maintenance by Custom Internet Limited
providers of Internet services to businesses and organisations.